Sunday 23 September 2012

Why I have conversations?

SA: Hi, how are you?
Me: I'm fine thanks, how are you?
SA: I'm good, nice shoes. Where are you from?
Me: I'm from Holland
SA: I could tell, those shoes are not from SA. Do they sell marijuana on the street in Holland?
Me: Uhm no?
SA: Where in the Netherlands?
Me: Utrecht
SA: Oetrekt?
Me: No Utrecht
SA: Oeeetrekt

Why am I having this conversation over and over again? Why do I even have conversations? Because they are all the same. I really like talking, sometimes I talk so much to my boyfriend, that he is getting bored. Than we don’t have a conversation. What is the golden trick to have a real conversation? How can we really bring a message to people. I think this can be done by listening to people. If you listen to people you get to know their view of life and you can adopt your message to that context. A second thing that must be taken into account is the environment which the conversation is held in. If you want to have a real conversation, you need to hear each other and have the possibility to concentrate on what the other is saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment