Monday 17 September 2012

My big fat BIG dream

Is a big problem to me. I am spoiled, because everything that I want can come true, I only have to make the decision and it will happen. But so scared to take the wrong decision, nothing happens and there are no dreams. The following things can be my dreams;

- Marry my boyfriend and live the Dutch middle-class life. We call it huisje-boompje-beestje. That means home-three-animal. The men works, the women takes care of the house chores and raises the children.

- Live an adventures life. Emigrate to wherever I want with my men and see what happens. I think I’m not going to make it. Because I am a Dutch person in blood and vanes. I will get stressed if things don’t happen in time or if people don’t do as agreed.

- I want to apply for a job as a wedding planner. I think I can be good at that. So that is the first thing I am going to do when I am back in Holland.

OK that’s quite a dream, but not a Big one. The problem in the Netherlands these days is not the opportunity to become something (everyone gets money from the government for studying), but the choice you have to make and to go for it.

Dutch just don’t know what they want, they don’t have a dream and don’t make anything out of life..  

No comments:

Post a Comment