Monday 17 September 2012

My Bucket List

Like I wrote earlier Dutch people don’t make big plans for the future, they try to just see what comes on their path. I say try, because Dutch people are control freaks. This is not the bucket list of all Dutch people, but just mine. So I will give it a try;

Ride an big elephant; marry my boy Chris; travel to India; learn about cultures and how to interact with them; my parents visiting me here in Cape town; getting a baby (quite smoking); loose five kilo weight; graduate my bachelor; work as a wedding planner; fly a airplane; get my parachute license; look as good when I am 40 as I am looking now; see the most countries as possible, not only the tourist sights, but the real life; sailing on a boat; have my own smoothie machine; being a guest on a Indian wedding; bake a apple pie like my mom does; when I am really old, riding with a scooter to the beach and build sand castles; a cat with little kittens; learn about photography; raise nice and lovely children; own a Landrover;

But most of all being happy with my family and friends and also important: relax. Sometimes that is hard for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment