Tuesday 7 August 2012

SA ♥ BB

The first time I walked into CPUT and my class, I noticed that everyone has a BlackBerry. And they love them, boy they do! There is nothing better than a BB and according to them; I am nothing without one. The funny thing tho, in Holland, where I come from, BBs were hot seven years ago. Reitze, the father of a good friend of mine had one when they were just invented. I thought black berry is a strange name. 'Zwarte bes' if you translate it to Dutch. I still think it's a weird name. I never liked them and I never had one. But they were very hot in Holland, were very hot. These days you are only 'aloud' to have one, if you are in high school. My question now is; didn't Apple bring their Iphone to South-Africa? And Google their Android? Does is take that much time to get it here? Or did they already introduced it here, but no one will buy it because they love BlackBerrys that much? Someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment