Tuesday 21 August 2012

I can't chase two rabbits at the same time

Who can? This feeling keeps chasing me, what can I do about it? When I was in Holland I had to much to do. It just did not work out, because I wanted those two rabbits! It was so bad that I almost had a burn-out. On that moment I made the decision to let go one of the rabbits (quite my part-time job). It really was a hard decision, because from that moment I had to loan money for my study, in stead of earning it myself. It felt like I failed on something. On the other hand study is an investment, I am sure that I can pay the money back after graduating. It turned out to be the best decision I had ever made in my life. Because I could focus on my studies and graduate earlier. Also I felt better, when I accepted the fact that was loaning money.

But the feeling of chasing two rabbits at the same time is back. Now I am here in South-Africa, to graduate for my school in Holland. I’m also following lectures, and with those lectures there are a lot of assignments. I can do this assignments, but I don’t think that I will have enough time to do my research for graduating. And than I have to consider why I came here. Those two rabbits are simply to much. And at this point I hope I learned something from the last time; I have to let go of one rabbit, so I can focus to just chase the other rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment