Wednesday 3 October 2012

Watch this space

It is empty, there are no decorations. The only thing that it is here is one ugly couch, it doesn’t even sit nice. I parked my bicycle here, it looks nice, but normally you park it in the garage. Then we have one space with a bed, closet and table. There is no nightstand, mirror or chair. In the kitchen there are four glasses and three mugs, two small frying pans and enough plates. How can I cook a meal? Is it possible to have guests? Look at the sealing, its all brown and yellow; it leaks. Also the bathroom is leaking, I have a swimming pool around my toilet. The only way to the bathroom is trough the kitchen, that’s a weird thing. Last, but not least I have a grass bush in my garden, because the landlord doesn’t want to mow it. And off course those steps were I slipped off. Ach, at least I can park my car behind my electric fence. But oh, the fence isn’t under voltage. Oh and I am not a client anymore at the armed security company. And that is what they call a nice, save and furnished house here. I had to get used to it, its my house. You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment