Wednesday 17 October 2012

If not now, then when?

If I do not stopping blogging now? Then when? I can continue forever. But I can also use this time for my research, which is going really well! I can also fill this time with adventures things, like paragliding this Friday. I’d better work on my research towards my Communication Bachelor degree. If that is finished in two weeks I can chill and have a holiday till December 10th, when I’m flying back to the Netherlands. But first my mother and sister are coming over to visit. Finally I will see them again and I can show them all the nice things here. And when they are leaving, I still have a month to do all the things I want to do here. Because if not know, then when? I have this date that everything must be done here. I think that will be hard for my South African friends, as they always keep inviting me and planning great things, which never happen. So lets do it right know! (After I said thanks to you Marian, for having this great experience in your class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment