Friday 5 October 2012

The best medicine

What do you do when you are having a flu? I laid in bed for five days with a head full of snot. My boyfriend bought me painkillers, cough syrup, vitamin drugs, nasal, and a lot of tissues. It helped, I was slowly getting better. But normally it doesn’t take me so long to feel better. The thing was; my mammy was not here. Normally when I feel sick I go to my parents immediately. My mom and sister will take care of me and cook things which make me feel better. I am already in South Africa now for  101 days and I really miss my family. I miss my friends, the food. But maybe the most of all my bicycle. I have one here, but cycling here is so different! It is dangerous to cycle, I can’t park my bicycle properly and there can be mountain along the way. The best thing about a bicycle is that you can drink and drive. But not here, because cycling during night time is not possible at all. OK cycling didn’t make me better. It was a lot of rest, boring days in bed. I couldn’t read of watch movies or stuff. I felt to sick even for that. I think it was three years ago that I was so sick as this. Next time I hope I’ll be sick at my moms house again. Because I can have all the medicines of the world, but the best one is your mammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment